Friday, November 13, 2009

Silver Bella here I come

I am so excited about attending Silver Bella, that I could spin in place! Click on their logo on the side of our blog for all the details of this super fabulous arts retreat. I am participating in three swaps. These little numbers are for the Bella Feltie Swap. I’m looking forward to six workshops, hearing Jo Packham (author of jillions of books and editor of the very wonderful magazine – Where Women Create) speak at the luncheon, and shopping/ogling at Vendor Night. Plus meeting so many kindred spirits.

I promise to take a ton of pictures! -- Beth

*************

And while the cat's away, the mice will play...I had lovely lunch yesterday with the gracious Farm Chick Serena, Decorating Goddess Debi, the Irrepressible Girl Named Timi and the Fabulous Photographer Kimberly. Yummy yum yum. -- LisaDoughnuts....pillows of yum!

No comments: